richtlinien
1. Layer upon layer, if you look behind
2. In a paltry life there is a limit to how much one can affect the people in the next country, or the next block, much less change the course of history, so aspire to live carefree
3. Meaningless, meaningless! Everything is meaningless

4. I think, it is only when one accepts one's weaknesses that one can begin to change to achieve full flourishing.


5. He is my all, my joy, my righteousness, my hope of glory when he comes to reign.


6. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.

eisoptromania
"The reason I will not exhibit this picture is that I am afraid that I have shown in it the secret of my own soul."

inspiración

saggezza
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity." - Martin Luther King Jr

mémoire

accreditamenti
Resources: 1
The Rest: © kim 2007

Saturday, October 6, 2012
Absolutely loves this lazy Saturday afternoon, clearing my clothes and digesting the new Muse album. :) To make matters a little cheerier in the midst of sneezing terribly in spurts, my sister's not coming home this weekend (I'd forgotten and cleared my things off her desk) - so I won't have to share my room this weekend! Add to that a day yesterday chilling in Simply Bread for brunch and going to school for a random talk and then getting stuff done and meeting lots of friendly juniors... Blessed weekend!

|


Post a Comment

Links to this post