richtlinien
1. Layer upon layer, if you look behind
2. In a paltry life there is a limit to how much one can affect the people in the next country, or the next block, much less change the course of history, so aspire to live carefree
3. Meaningless, meaningless! Everything is meaningless
4. I think, it is only when one accepts one's weaknesses that one can begin to change to achieve full flourishing.
5. He is my all, my joy, my righteousness, my hope of glory when he comes to reign.
6. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.
eisoptromania
"The reason I will not exhibit this picture is that I am afraid that I have shown in it the secret of my own soul."
inspiración
saggezza
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity." - Martin Luther King Jr
mémoire
accreditamenti
Saturday, July 28, 2012
My mom told me that my grandfather went to frame my commencement photo nicely and even asked whether there were more copies. Although on the actual day I didn't actually feel much at all, their pride makes me feel glad to have gotten that piece of paper afterall. :)
Post a Comment