richtlinien
1. Layer upon layer, if you look behind
2. In a paltry life there is a limit to how much one can affect the people in the next country, or the next block, much less change the course of history, so aspire to live carefree
3. Meaningless, meaningless! Everything is meaningless

4. I think, it is only when one accepts one's weaknesses that one can begin to change to achieve full flourishing.


5. He is my all, my joy, my righteousness, my hope of glory when he comes to reign.


6. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.

eisoptromania
"The reason I will not exhibit this picture is that I am afraid that I have shown in it the secret of my own soul."

inspiración

saggezza
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity." - Martin Luther King Jr

mémoire

accreditamenti
Resources: 1
The Rest: © kim 2007

Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Whenever I remember her, my heart aches. It doesn't deserve to, because I didn't know her beyond a shallow acquaintance, but it does. And of course I wonder if I could even be her equal, in a selfish way. I do wish I was beyond that. Still, as I read of her, I realise I might have been able to love her.

It's hard to forget the radiance of passings. Each human life and each person must be treasured and loved while they are alive. And thus I will try to remember not to judge anyone but to know them.

|


Post a Comment

Links to this post